The Potato Expo in Las Vegas is the largest tradeshow and conference for the North American Potato Industry. The Expo is organized by the National Potato Council and is the only event which brings together potato suppliers and dealers from around North America and other parts of the world.
The Potato Expo has educational programming which deals with the most crucial issues happening in the potato industry, it caters to numerous networking opportunities with key decision makers. The Expo also displays the newest products and latest services for the potato industry.
The Potato Expo held last year in 2010 drew a crowd of nearly 1200 attendees from North America, Asia, Europe and Australia. Some of the key speakers at this year’s Potato Expo are NFL legend Terry Bradshaw, Tucker Carlson-contributor, FOX News, Editor-in-Chief, The Daily Caller and Senior Fellow, The Cato Institute. Lastly, Dave Kohl – Professor Emeritus, Agricultural Finance and Small Business Management, Virginia Tech.
A demo at the Potato Expo 2011 ensures:
- Promotion of your organization’s image and increases its visibility
- Introduces new products and services
- Helps build and enhance your market presence
- Creates a network with suppliers and distributors
- Makes your marketing effectiveness better
- Generates new sales leads and on-site sales at the show
- Gives a demonstration of your products and services to your target audience
- Educates your target audience
- Observe your competition
- Meet your customers
Here is a glance at some of the topics being discussed at the Potato Expo 2011:
- A macro perspective on Agriculture
- Marketing fresh potatoes profitably
- Consumers and the potato marketplace
- Developments in Chipping Research
- Funding Potato Breeding Research
- Fresh Potatoes at Restaurants: What Do Consumers Want
- A new image for the French fry
- The 2010 Mid-Term Elections and Beyond Tucker Carlson, an original voice in American media
- Eliminating GAP Audit Overload—Creating a Single GAP Audit
- A complimentary Attendee Registration ($595)
- An ID sign
- Two standard side chairs
- 8’ back wall
- 3’ side wall
- 6’ draped table
- A waste basket
Booth prices at the Potato Expo 2011:
Individual booths cost $ $1,475, after December 12th, 2010.
A sponsorship at the Potato Expo can give full complement to your marketing plan by providing plenty of ways to help reach your goals.
- Reach a large audience in a cost-effective way
- Reinforces branding messages
- Helps position your company as an industry leader
- Increases company exposure and visibility
Each sponsor at the Potato Expo gets the following benefits:
- Sponsor logo to appear on the Potato Expo website
- The company logo is displayed on the sponsor logo sign in the convention center
- Listing in the Potato Expo Conference Program by sponsorship level
For further details on sponsorships, you can contact Hollee Alexander at +1 (202) 682-9456 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To book rooms for the Potato Expo 2011, please call 1-888-746-6955 (toll free) and mention the group code SRNPC11. Room reservations can also be made on-line.
Schedule of Events happening at the Potato Expo 2011:
A complete and detailed schedule can be viewed here
Dates and timings for the Potato Expo 2011:
Date: 5th-7th January, 2011.
Venue: Rio All-Suite Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
Exhibitor move-in – 5th January, 2011; 8AM-2PM
Show dates & timings –
5th January, 3PM-7PM
6th January, 9AM -5PM
7th January, 9AM-11AM
7th January, 2011; 11AM-2PM
Phone: (202) 682-9456
Fax: (202) 682-0333