<img class="size-medium wp-image-274 alignleft" title="LUXOR MAIN" src="http://nevadablogging.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/LUXOR-MAIN-300×224.jpg" alt="LUXOR HOTEL
& CASINO” width=”300″ height=”224″ />
& CASINO” width=”300″ height=”224″ />
Luxor Hotel and Casino is the 2nd largest hotel of Las Vegas and 3rd largest hotel of the world. The Luxor Las Vegas is on the Vegas strip as the name suggests, in Paradise, Nevada. The 30storied grand Luxor Hotel is being operated by MGM Resorts International, housing an entire floor of 120,000sq.ft.casino. The hotel’s name is being inspired by the name of Luxor city in Egypt, which was known as Thebes in ancient days.
The structure is a pyramid styled building. Later the twin towers of ziggurat were built to give the hotel the complete look of a pyramid. There are 4400 Luxor hotel rooms, which includes 442 Luxor hotel suits. Luxos Las Vegas is one fine destination one can think of, 4 pools and whirlpool, beauty salon & spa, 29retail shops, convention centre, and a wedding chapel.
Direction To Luxor Hotel & Casino
Nearest airport to Luxor Hotel & Casino is McCarran International Airport. Drive to Bros Ln. from the airport, take right turn to Swenson St. Drive taking left turn to E.Tropicaca Ave. Take another left to Las Vegas Blvd S, follow the signs and reach Luxor Las Vegas.
Design Of Luxor Hotel & Casino
Veldon Simpson’s architecture and Charles Silverman’s interior designing has given shape to a very complex yet elegant structure concept. Luxor Hotel & Casino has a unique pyramid style structure made of dark shade bronze glass. The guest rooms and suites are constructed inside the outer walls of the pyramid structure. The hotel houses a 29million cubic ft. atrium, which was the largest atrium during the days it was built.
The 140ft. high Obelisk, and 110ft. tall Great Sphinx of Giza, recreated, makes the Luxor’s architecture unique. The top of the pyramid has a fixed spot light of 42.3billion candle power pointing upwards, which is said to be the world’s brightest. A river that circumambulates the pyramid, to give the Nile river effect, is also been created artificially, where the guests are taken on a tour around the resort.
History Of Luxor Hotel & Casino
Luxor Hotel and Casino was built by Circus Circus Enterprise along with Excalibur in the north and Mandalay ay in south. That time the Luxor had 2526 rooms, later in 1998 2000 more rooms were included within the 2 new tombs and a theatre.
Accommodation Facility In Luxor Hotel & Casino
Luxor Hotel will spoil the guests with choices on the availability of options hotel rooms and suites.
• Pyramid Deluxe Room : These 420sq.ft. sized rooms can house upto 4 guests. Each room is facilitated with 1 king/2queen sized beds, and TV with cable connection. Be ready to get pampered at the beauty baths in the over-sized showers.
• Tower Deluxe Room : These 4498sq.ft. sized rooms can also house upto 4 guests. Each of these rooms have 1 king/2 queen sized beds, Tv, separate bath-tub and shower, armoire, and a complete lighted up dressing unit.
• Pyramid Spa Suite : These huge 590-800sq.ft. sized rooms can well fit upto 4 guests. Enjoy the city view through the full room length sized windows, while relaxing in the spa tub in these bedrooms. These rooms are endowed with separate living rooms, 1 king/2 queen sized beds, over sized bathrooms and most of all great deal of self indulging comfort.
• Tower Luxury Suite : These luxurious 780sq.ft. sized suites accommodates upto 4 guests. Each of the sites come with a king sized bed, full room length sized windows, a wet bar, breakfast corner, separate living room, spacious bathrooms, a spa tub in the bathroom, and superb comfy stay.
• Tower Premier Suite : These enormous 1050sq.ft. sized suites can accommodate upto 4 guests. Each of these suites come with a king sized bed, a spacious living room, a separate dinning space and wet bar, and full room length sized windows.
• Player Deluxe Room : These relatively small 449sq.ft. sized rooms re well equipped with all the entertainment facilities, like TV, FM, and MP3 player, and even wet bars with refrigerators. Get comfortable on the California king sized bed with extra lavish linens and beddings.
To book the rooms and suites or get further details about them please log in to the official website of Luxor.
Restaurants At Luxor Hotel & Casino
When it comes to parameter judging luxury hotels Luxor is the ultimate scorer in the industry. Grand stay, play, food, and entertainment at its best one could possibly imagine is humbly all what Luxor offers the guests. Prepare the food adrenaline to rush up amidst the varied range of cuisine available at the restaurants and cafes at Luxor.
• Tender Steak and Sea Food : Fresh seafood dishes prepared in New York, Alaska, Hawaii, and California style by the well recognized chef, KC Fazel. The restaurant operates from 5pm to 11pm daily, and the lounge hours range from 4.30pm to 12.30am daily.
• T&T : Tacos & Tequila, or more commonly known as T&T, experiments with the classic Mexican style punching with a tinge of rock ‘n’ roll. The special Happy Hours at the T&T is from 2.30pm to 5.30pm with special drinks at $5. The Mischieve Wednesday goes from 7pm to 10pm every Wednesday with $5 Tecate Lights, Margaritas, and Tequila shots. Every Sunday, from 11am to 3pm, it is the Mariachi Brunch hours offering complimentary live music and 2 for 1 Margarita. The usual operating hours of T&T are 11am to 11pm.
• Pyramid Café : Get treated with a lavish spread of pizzas, steaks, burgers, salads, juices, cappuccinos, and other beverages, that too round the clock 24/7, at the Pyramid Café.
• Backstage Deli : Relish the lip smacking Kosher-style snacking items 24/7 at the guest’ service at Backstage Deli.
• More The Buffet At Luxor : Gobble the yummy French pastries, licking and wiping the cream off the lips. Forget about the calorie content in the sweet deserts as the More The Buffet At Luxor brings all the sugar free deserts. The Buffet has something or the other to suit the taste tooth of every individual. The Buffet operates from 7am to 10pm. Treating the kids under 4years of age even more royally and pampering the more than the parents, the Buffet offers free platter to them.
• Food Court : Grab the best fast food items of the entire Vegas Strip on the run from the Food Court at the Luxor.
To know more about the restaurants and cafes at the Luxor, or to book seats please log into the official website of Luxot Hotel and Casino.
Nightlife At Luxor Hotel & Casino
At the Luxor Las Vegas every night is a night of grand celebration in terms of celebrity footfall or the profile of events and performers.
• LAX : LAX is one of the most happening and most spoken about night-hangout of not just Vegas but in the country. Adorned with lavish red leather seats and exquisite chandeliers, the LAX is the ultimate destination for the party animals. LAX sets on fire from Wednesday to Sunday from 10pm onwards.
• Aurora : Get treated with the best cocktails of the era while playing the bar top games at the Aurora pub. The pub offers service 24/7 to the gusts.
• Liquidity : Add aqua to the stressed casino fever after some tables of game at the centre of the floor at Liquidity. Keep wandering over pegs of the Vixen, Liquid Lust and the Love Potion, or suite over classic selection of wine, beer, and even a varied range of non-alcoholic beverages. Liquidity is at service from 4pm to 3am from Sunday to Thursday, and rocks 24hrs. on Fridays and Saturdays.
• Flight : Enjoy some real creative cocktails and mocktails at the Flight, serving the guests from 4pm to 3am from Sunday to Thursday and entertaining the guests 24hrs. on Fridays and Saturdays.
• Cathouse : Get confident enough to handle the hottest ambiance in the country at the Cathouse every night from 10.30pm to 4am. Absolute exquisite interior decore, teamed with the sizzling music by the on-house DJs, and glamorous girls setting the floor on fire, Cathouse is rightfully claimed to be the hottest night hangout of Vegas.
• High Bar : Enjoy the drink at any hour of the day or night at High Bar, serving the guests 24/7 in a week. Grab the beer or peg, enjoying the bar top games at the pub.
• Playbar : Watch, play, drink, and relax are the themes of the Playbar. With the great picture on the huge plasma TV and 11o seats, the guests can enjoy their favorite sports match while chilling over a beer or two at any hour of the day and night as the Playbar serves the guests 24/7 a week.
To know more about the pubs and discs at the Luxor please log in to the official website of Luxor Hotel and Casino.
Other Services At Luxor Hotel & Resort
Luxor Hotel and Casino offers a number of luxury and sport services at the hotel.
• Nurture Spa & Salon : Get pampered with the signature spa treatments, personalized body massages, eucalyptus steam bath, dry sauna, whirlpools, and a complete heavenly feel running through the body deepening down to the soul at the Nurture Spa & Salon. Enhance the inside beauty with a grand professional touch by the experts at the Nurture and flaunt it outside as well. The Spa is at service of the guests from 8am to 8.3opm, and the Salon is at the service 10am to 6pm. Stay fit even while holidaying, at the fitness centre of Luxor which is at service from 6am to 8.30pm.
• Pool : Get at heaven at the oasis of Luxor, where the 4 pools and a whirlpool awaits a splashy treat for the guests from 9am to 5pm daily.
• Golf : Luxor’s guests can book tee timing at the best of the golf courses of Vegas strip like Bali High Golf Club, Desert Pine Golf Club, and Royal Links Golf Club via Luxor Hotel and Casino only.
• Shopping : Luxor offers the guests a long list of 29 shops to chose and pick from the best of the best suiting to every individual’s personal taste. The fabulous collection at Threads, LX Fashions, LX Fight Shop, Luxor Kid’s, LX Logo, LX Pool Store, Pyramid Shop, Essentials and 24/7, Criss Angel MINDFREAK, Criss ANGEL Believe, Everything’s $10 Boutique.
• Luxor Wedding : Make the special day of life even more special and unforgettable with Luxor. Enjoy the royal treatment with the wedding bells and start the journey of “happily ever after” from the Luxor Las Vegas.
Play the luck and make it big at the Luxor casino. The all fresh tier structure at M life Players Club, experience the master croupiers at the casino hand out the game for the slots and tables, turn the wheel of fortune over to the favorable side at the mega-jackpot, and keep enjoying many more casino games like the poker, and much more.
Land up on the true Heaven on Earth at the Luxor Hotel and Casino.
To know more about the amenities and book the relevant one lpease log in to the official website of Luxor.
Contact Details Of Luxor Hotel & Casino
Address : Luxor Hotel and Casino, 3900 Las Vegas Boulevard, South Las Vegas, Nevada 89119.
Phone : 1-877-386-4658 / 702-262-4102
Website : www.luxor.com